We started Cedar Mountain Candle in 2017 when we started making candles for our own use. It didn't take long for friends and family to begin asking for our candles. After learning of many of the potentially harmful ingredients many manufacturers use in their candle making process, it became our mission to create a clean burning candle. Organically, our small candle company was slowly wholesaling to several stores and orders were now coming in daily. Cedar Mountain Candle was officially launched!
We both grew up on farms in West Virginia and love the farmhouse lifestyle. It is not just a fad for us but an integral part of who we are and how we grew up. We now reside in Las Vegas and stationed at Nellis Air Force Base, Nevada.
One of our favorite places to be is on Cedar Mountain in Utah. We fell in love with this area and it is where we spend all of our extra time. Having Zion NP and Bryce Canyon in your backyard is a pretty incredible way to spend your weekends.
When it came time to name our little candle company - Cedar Mountain Candle was an easy choice! We hope you give our candles a try and visit Cedar Mountain in your near future!
Why choose cedar mountain candle?
- Every candle and wax melt is made from soybeans grown in the USA
- NO dyes, phthalates, Lead or zinc
- All natural cotton wicks
- NO additional chemicals added like UV inhibitor, binders, crackling agents, scent enhancers
- Longer lasting and clean burning
- reuse jar once candle has burned, simply wash with hot water and soap
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.